Balls of the dragon Index du Forum
Balls of the dragon
Clan 2fight

Balls of the dragon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Netfx3 Windows 8 Redistributable Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balls of the dragon Index du Forum -> Autres ... -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mycaeeegna

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Netfx3 Windows 8 Redistributable Download Répondre en citant

Netfx3 Windows 8 Redistributable Download > bit.ly/1RffIOB

it...always...says...the...same...thing...on...the...cmd...if...i...try...to...install...it:...C:Users*****>Dism.exe.../online.../enable-feature.../featurename:NetFX3.../Source:c...:net35.../LimitAccess...Deployment...Image...Servicing...and...Management...tool...Version:...6.2.9200.16384...Error:...11...You...cannot...service...a...running...64-bit...operating...system...with...a...32-bit...version...of...DI...SMRick..March..2,..2012....12:28..am..TKS!..It..worked..perfectly..**..Reply..Reply...Venkat...September...25,...2011......8:28...am...Close...all...windows...and...apps...youre...running,...try...to...repeat...the...steps...mentioned...in...that...article...,...I...reinstalled...Windows...8...two...times...both...times...I...enabled....Net...3.5.1...run...time...easily...with...above...methodIn....my....recent....post,....Ive....touched....upon....the.....NET....feature....in....Windows....8After....a....bit....of....digging,....found....I....had....to....change....the....registry....key....value....for....UseWUServer....from....1....to....0Pankaj...January...29,...2013......9:59...pm...dism.exe.../online.../enable-feature.../featurename:NetFX3...its...not...working...on...64...bit...systems&error...87...Reply...HKEYLOCALMACHINE/SOFTWARE/POLICIES/MICROSOFT/WINDOWS/WINDOWSUPDATE/AU....yellowduckguy....February....10,....2014....at....3:30....pm....Reply....Good....work....Chris!....Dinesh....Gawande....January....20,....2015....at....10:13....am....I....have....tried....the....solution....given....in....this....blog....post,....also....tried....the....solution....provided....by....chris....lockeEugene....May....22,....2014....at....4:26....am....YOU....ARE....THE....BEST!!!....This....working....for....me....after....10000....solutions!....kamiltitera....December....12,....2015....at....3:51....am....this....worked....for....meRoadmaps..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..Statement..of..Direction..November..2012..Development..Links..4.9k..JavaScript..Date..Library..(momentjs.com)..Azure..Architecture..Diagrams..Bootstrap..CRM..4.0..Plug-in..Dev..Questions..Answered..Deployment..Considerations..for..SharePoint..2013..on..Windows..Azure..Virtual..Machines..Download..Microsoft...NET..Framework..3.5..Full..Redistributable..Package..(197MB)..EliasZone..Blog..(Dev..content)..External..Authentication..Services..(C#)..Fast..app..resume..for..Windows..Phone..8..Generate..C#..Classes..From..JSON..Invoke....Docx..Document..Generator..Microsoft..Event..Viewer..Class..Library/Framework..IT..Links..April..2012..NZ..ISP..Speed..Report..Azure..Architecture..Diagrams..Internet..Explorer....Google..Search..Provider..Addon..Introducing..Windows..8:..An..Overview..for..IT..Professionals....free..eBook..Introduction..to..SQL..Server..Clusters..Microsoft..PartnerSource..NZ..Fibre..Rollout..NZ..Fibre..Rollout..Plan..NZ..Vodafone..APN..for..Nokia..Lumia..800..Top..5..Free..Tools..for..Network..Troubleshooting..&..Monitoring..Virtual..Microsoft..Dynamics..Convergence..2013..Vodafone..NZ..Mobile..Tracking..Page..(view..available..data,..TXT..etc)..Microsoft..CRM..2011..Links..CRM..2011....Q2..2012..Service..Update....New..Delivery..Schedule..Demo..Builder..For..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..2011..Form..Query..String..Parameter..Tool..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..2011..Server..+..UR6..Installer..[05.00.9690.1992]..Outlook..Troubleshooting..Wizard..for..CRM..Support..for..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..with..Microsoft..SQL..Server..2012..Microsoft..CRM..2011..Update..Rollups..CRM..2011..Updates..and..Hotfixes..Update..Rollup..10..Download..Update..Rollup..10..Info..(KB2710577)..Update..Rollup..11..Download..Update..Rollup..11..Info..(KB2739504)..Update..Rollup..6..Download..(KB2600640)..Update..Rollup..6..Info..(KB2600640)..Update..Rollup..7..Download..(KB2600643)..Update..Rollup..7..Info..(KB2600643)..Update..Rollup..8..Download..(KB2600644)..Update..Rollup..8..Info..(KB2600644)..Microsoft..CRM..2013..Links..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..Server..2013..On..Premises..Download..Update..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..2013..Microsoft..CRM..4.0..Update..Rollups..CRM..4.0..Updates..and..Hotfixes..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..Tools..CRM..2011....CrmDiagTool..CRM..3.0....CrmDiagToolTurbo..CRM..3.0....Outgoing..Email..Config..Wizard..CRM..4.0....Automatic..Fix-It..tool..for..KB968793..CRM..4.0..to..CRM..2011..JavaScript..Converter..Tool..Parrot....The..Social..CRM..(Webfortis)..Top..Posts..&..Pages..Windows..Server..2012..–..How..to..Add..Desktop..Experience..Feature..Technical..Lead..&..Development..Lead..–..What’s..the..difference?..Windows..8..–..Fix:..Enable..Feature...NET..3.5..Error..0x800F0906..Office..365..–..Clean..up..your..AD..with..IdFix..before..Migrating..Microsoft..Visual..Studio..2010....Comparison..Table..Microsoft..Lync..2010..–..Cannot..sign..in..because..the..server..version..is..incompatible..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..2011..-..The..account..does..not..have..Performance..Counter..Permissions..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..2011..–..Reporting..Extensions..is..not..installed..Microsoft..Dynamics..CRM..2011..–..Error..When..Browsing..Discovery.svc..Service..Microsoft..Windows..Server..2008....The..Audio..Service..is..not..running..itsgrego..RT..HarnessRacingNZ:..DREAM..ABOUT..ME's..win..in..G1..Oaks..was..an..emotional..moment..for..everyone..in..the..birdcage..-..congratulations..&..condolences..h..4hoursago..Dream..About..Me!..current....community....blog....chat....Super....User....Meta....Super....User....your....communities....Sign....up....or....log....in....to....customize....your....listReply..orient..October..18,..2011....11:59..am..try..this..:..Copy..sourcessxs(content..of..sxs..folder)..from..the..mounted..operating..system..build..ISO..image..to..a..folder,..for..example..c:net35..(create..folder..in..c..drive)..then..run..this..command..with..administrator..elevated..privileges..Dism.exe../online../enable-feature../featurename:NetFX3../Source:c:net35../LimitAccess..Reply..Michail..November..4,..2011....7:05..pm..Thanks..orient..this..worked..for..me!..Reply..current....community....chat....Stack....Overflow....Meta....Stack....Overflow....Stack....Overflow....Careers....your....communities....Sign....up....or....log....in....to....customize....your....listPlease....use....the....version....of....DISM....that....corresponds....to....your....computers....architectureJust....wait....for....5....minutes....an....it....will....install....like....charmAll....rights....reservedReply....Step...one,...go...and...download...toolabout..us..tour..help..blog..chat..data..legal..privacy..policy..work..here..advertising..info..mobile..contact..us..feedback..Technology..Life../..Arts..Culture../..Recreation..Science..Other..Stack..Overflow..Server..Fault..Super..User..Web..Applications..Ask..Ubuntu..Webmasters..Game..Development..TeX..-..LaTeX..Programmers..Unix..&..Linux..Ask..Different..(Apple)..WordPress..Development..Geographic..Information..Systems..Electrical..Engineering..Android..Enthusiasts..Information..Security..Database..Administrators..Drupal..Answers..SharePoint..User..Experience..Mathematica..Salesforce..ExpressionEngine..Answers..more..(13)..Photography..Science..Fiction..&..Fantasy..Graphic..Design..Movies..&..TV..Seasoned..Advice..(cooking)..Home..Improvement..Personal..Finance..&..Money..Academia..more..(9)..English..Language..&..Usage..Skeptics..Mi..Yodeya..(Judaism)..Travel..Christianity..Arqade..(gaming)..Bicycles..Role-playing..Games..more..(21)..Mathematics..Cross..Validated..(stats)..Theoretical..Computer..Science..Physics..MathOverflow..Chemistry..Biology..more..(5)..Stack..Apps..Meta..Stack..Exchange..Area..51..Stack..Overflow..Careers..site..design../..logo....2016..Stack..Exchange..Inc;..user..contributions..licensed..under..cc..by-sa..3.0..with..attribution..required..rev..2016.5.20.3600..CJNOATIA....January....31,....2012........10:02....pm....well....i....did....it....in....a....different....waygirish..February..2,..2013....1:17..pm..Wow..great..jobThe..DISM..log..file..can..be..found..at..C:WindowsLogsDISMdism.log..Reply..This...was...the...only...thing...that...worked...for...me...on...Windows...8.1GregReply..1.Ran...a....Net...3.5...dependent...program...and...try...to...let...it...enable...feature...through...windows...update...2PS:...If...you...face...any...problem...while...using...this...method,...you...can...take...help...of...following...exclusive...AskVG...app...to...automatically...install....NET...Framework...3.5...offline...in...Windows...8...and...8.1:...Download...Microsoft....NET...Framework...3.5...Offline...Installer...for...Windows...8...and...8.1...Also...Check:...[Fix]...0x800F0906...and...0x800F081F...Errors...While...Installing....NET...Framework...3.5...Share...this...article:...Facebook......Twitter......Google+......Reddit......Tell...a...friend...Posted...in:...Troubleshooting,...Windows...8.../...8.1...Other...similar...articles...that...may...interest...you...5...Tips...to...Customize...File...Save...Page...in...Microsoft...Office...Applications...Get...Windows...7...Like...Color...and...Appearance...Tab...in...Windows...Vista...[End...of...an...Era]...Winamp...is...Shutting...Down...on...December...20,...2013...How...to...Remove...Nokia...PC...Suite,...My...Sharing...Folders,...Web...Folders...or...Other...Unwanted...Items...from...My...Computer...in...Windows?...[Tip]...Speed...Up...Switching...between...Desktop...and...Start...Screen...By...Disabling...Start...Screen...Animation...in...Windows...8...and...Later...[Tip]...Customize...Start...Screen...Tiles...Background...Color,...Text...Color...and...Logo...in...Windows...8.1...and...Later...Ahmed...September...9,...2014...at...9:53...am...Reply...THANK...YOU...hamed...September...24,...2014...at...1:33...am...Reply...thank...it...worked...for...meMany..users..also..reported..me..that..they..received..Error..0x800f0906..when..they..checked..the..first..option..in..above..image..and..then..pressed..on..OKpls...helpThanks...allTry....searching....for....similar....questions....Browse....our....recent....questions....Browse....our....popular....tags....If....you....feel....something....is....missing....that....should....be....here,....contact....us f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balls of the dragon Index du Forum -> Autres ... -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006